Pavtube Blu-ray to iPad Converter (also known as Blu-ray to iPad 2/iPad 3 Converter) aims to help users rip/compress Blu-ray and DVD movies to iPad, iPad 2 and iPad 3 playable file formats, including H.264(*.mp4) and MPEG-4 (*.mp4). More than that, the Blu-ray to iPad 2 Converter also offers optimized format presets for other popular Apple devices, like Apple TV/Apple TV 2/Apple TV 3, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, and iPod.
- Blu-ray to iPad Converter + DVD to iPad Converter.
- Convert/rip/shrink/copy the latest releases of Blu-ray movies.
- Rip/convert/compress BD/DVD to formats compatible with iPad 3, ATV 3, iPhone, iPod
- Support selecting audio tracks and subtitles streams (including forced subtitles) before conversion.
- Support NVIDIA CUDA and ATI Stream (AMD APP) acceleration technologies.
- Rip and convert Blu-ray 3D discs to 2D video files like MP4, M4V and MOV.
Supported OS: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
Rip Blu-Ray movies/DVDs from disc, folder and IFO/ISO image file
Pavtube Blu-ray to iPad/iPad 2/the new iPad Converter not only can rip BDs directly from Blu-ray Disc, Blu-ray ISO file, and Blu-ray Folder, but also can rip DVDs from DVD disc, DVD Folder, DVD IFO File, and DVD ISO Image File.
Apple devices compatibility
Pavtube Blu-ray to iPad 2 Converter is capable of ripping Blu-ray/DVD movies for playback on nearly all popular Apple devices, like iPad, iPad 2, the new iPad, Apple TV, ATV 2, ATV 3, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod touch 4, etc.
Advanced audio and video in sync technology
The Blu-ray to iPad 2 Converter adopts advanced audio and video in sync technology to ensure audio and video matching very well.
Recognize all subtitles and audio tracks in a Blu-ray/DVD movie
The Blu-ray to iPad conversion tool is capable of reading all subtitles and audio tracks in a Blu-ray/DVD movie, including Dolby TureHD Audio and DTS-HD Master Audio. And users are able to select their wanted audio and subs to be burnt into the output video at will.
Backup/copy Blu-ray and DVD movies to hard drive with original structures
When you use "Full Disc Copy" to access your source movie, Pavtube Blu-ray to iPad 2/the new iPad Converter will copy the movies to your hard drive with the original structures of your Blu-rays or DVDs at super fast speed.
Preview and take snapshots
A preview window is inlaid for you to preview and take snapshots of the source movie before converting.
6X faster conversion speed
Pavtube Blu-ray to Apple Converter Ultimate takes full advantage of NVIDIA's CUDA technology and ATI Stream (AMD APP) technology to largely accelerate conversion speed. The GPU acceleration saves users lots of time when using H.264 codec to do format conversion. NOTE: To use GPU computing feature, a CUDA-compatible NVIDIA graphics card or an AMD graphics card with AMD APP technology must be installed. The CUDA and AMD APP acceleration both work only when creating H.264 encoded video files.
Trim and crop DVD/Blu-Ray clips
Trim function allows you to select your wanted movie scenes to rip or convert at will. Crop function enables you to cut off the black bars and unwanted area of the source movie easily.
Custom your own profile
The program allows users saving their usually used profile as customized profile. In that way, users needn't adjust audio and video settings when using the program each time.
Adjust audio and video settings
Another amazing feature of Pavtube Blu-ray to iPad Converter is allowing users to customize the final output file quality by adjusting video and audio settings, including video codec, aspect ratio, frame rate, bit rate, audio codec, sample rate, and audio channel.
Split selected video file
Using the Split function, you can split the selected video file into required video clips by specifying the clip quantity, duration time and file size.
Watermark the output files
Pavtube BD to iPad 2/iPad 3 Converter supports adding different watermarks to the output videos, including text watermark, image (including GIF) watermark, and video watermark, which enables you to experience the picture-in-picture effect in a better way.
Shut down computer automatically
Once you tick off the checkbox "Shut down computer after conversion", the program will shut down the computer automatically when the conversion process is completed.
3D Blu-ray Discs, 2D Blu-ray Discs, Blu-ray Folder, Blu-ray ISO Image File
DVDs, DVD Folder, DVD IFO File,DVD ISO Image File
Output Devices Supported
Output File Types
MOV – QuickTime (*.mov)
MP3 – MPEG Layer-3 Audio (*.mp3)
A: Please click here to see the detailed steps.Q: I have ever purchased your Windows software and now I changed my PC to Mac.
Can I install this software onto my Mac? Or can you send me a Mac version?
A: All of our softwares are platform-independent ones but not cross-platform.
So a Windows software cannot be installed onto a Mac computer and vice
If you need a Mac version, please kindly contact with Pavtube support team at email@example.com.
Or if you need a Windows version, please kindly contact with Pavtube support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discount will be available for a second purchase.
Can you recommend me an external blu-ray drive for Mac or Windows?
A: Yes. We would like to recommend you several Mac or Windows compatible external blu-ray drives available from Amazon.
For Mac external blu-ray drive recommendation please see here.
For Windows external blu-ray drive recommendation please see here.
- 10 best iPad 2 games
- 10 best iPad 3 Games/Top 10 games for the new iPad
- The best 15 really essential iPad Tips and Tricks
- iPhone that won't turn on or charge
- The best iPhone media streaming Apps
- Top 10 free the New iPad/iPad 3 games
- Apple TV 3 or WD TV: Which would you like to Choose?
- Compare Features between the New iPad and Android Tablets
- Free iPhone Wallpapers
- Download free iPad, iPod, iPhone wallpapers
- iPad, iPhone, iPod Apps
- AirPlay: iPad and Apple TV 2 updates make a magic combination
- Compare by yourself: iPad 2 vs. iPad 1st Gen
- Free iPad Wallpapers
- The best iPad 2 Apps
188.8.131.5218May 23, 2013
Fixed video-audio sync issues
Supports latest Blu-ray discs
Fixed the main title detecting issues for DVDs
Add more output formats for Mobile Devices
4.2.0Sep 06, 2012
- Include 18 new profiles for Android and Windows 8 tablets.
- Fixed some bugs.
4.1.3Jul 18, 2012
- Fixed the improper processing of Crop feature.
- Some other bug fixes and spell-checking.
4.1.2Jul 08, 2012
- Added optional DVD import mode.
- Changed Apple TV .mp4 profiles to .m4v.
- Fixed some bugs.
4.1.1Jun 11, 2012
- Added Apply to All option to Crop feature.
- Fixed some bugs.
4.1.0May 30, 2012
- Added Disc ejecting feature.
- Added audio fade in/ fade out feature.
- Added simple-mode for easier Cropping with improved output preview effect.
- Added optional video split feature to certain Android templates to fit the extended memory SD card.
- Upgraded to support precise frame-by-frame video trimming and MXF trimming.
- Now preserve multi-audio streams when converting MXF to MKV/MP4.
- Fixed some bugs.
4.0.9Apr 27, 2012
- New presets for Apple TV Dolby Digital 5.1 audio pass-through.
- Optimization to split operation and effect setting.
- Now support 2D to 3D conversion by setting 3D effect in Video Editor panel.
4.0.8Apr 19, 2012
- Renamed Audio Replace to Audio Editor, and include more functions.
- Improved output video quality for Apple TV 3.
- Added presets for these devices: HTC One X, Dell Streak 5/7/10, LG Optimus Vu, Pantech Element, Eden Tab, ASUS Padfone, Toshiba Excite X10, Archos 80 G9 Tablet, Archos 101 G9, and Nokia Lumia 900.
4.0.7Mar 27, 2012
- Added optimized 1080p MP4 format to support the 3rd generation Apple TV.
- Modified user interface language.
- Made some minor adjustment to the profiles of Archos 101 Internet Tablet, iPad 3 and Avid DNxHD.
4.0.6Mar 19, 2012
- Introduced German as an optional user interface language.
- Added Split feature.
- Added format templates to support iPad 3, iPhone 4S, etc.
- Added support to 3D Blu-ray discs (Blu-ray 3D to 2D).
- Added Library settings in Option.