Pavtube ChewTune is a piece of easy-to-use and intuitive iTunes recording tool and converter software. It aims to help you make movies and music purchased through online stores free for different uses. Besides, this converter software is able to convert iTunes video and audio files like .mp4, .wmv, .m4v, .asf, .mov, .wma, .mp3, .m4a, etc. to many other commonly used A/V formats, which makes it possible for you to freely enjoy the converted files on almost all multimedia devices, such as iPad, the New iPad 3, Apple TV 3rd Gen, Motorola Xoom, HP TouchPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, Nook Color Tablet, WD TV, PlayBook, Samsung Infuse 4G, Lenovo IdeaPad K1, Acer Iconia Tab A200, Vizio TabletPSP, PS VIta, Droid X, Samsung Epic 4G, and more, so your iTunes Store movies and music are not restricted to iPad, iPod and iPhones any longer.
- Copy and convert music/movies purchased through online stores, e.g. iTunes, Amazon, WB Digital Copy, Blockbuster, etc.
- Convert charged MP4/WMV/M4V/ASF/MOV files to your wanted file formats
- Output files for the New iPad 3, ATV 3，Xoom, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note, TouchPad, Nook Tablet, Kindle Fire, BlackBerry PlayBook, Android Tablets and Smartphones, etc.
- Convert Blu-ray/DVD digital copies to fit your different uses.
- Support NVIDIA’s CUDA and AMD APP acceleration technology
Supported OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
ChewTune + Blu-ray Ultimate$94$75ChewTune + Blu-ray UltimateThis bundle includes Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate to convert Blu-ray movies, DVDs, and non-protected videos.
BD/DVD Ripper + Video ConverterBlu-ray Video Converter UltimateBlu-ray Video Converter Ultimate is capable of ripping Blu-ray/DVDs and non-protected videos files.
Convert need paid movies/music and restore them
Offer optimized presets for popular multimedia devices
Output various video and audio file types
Support batch conversion
Pavtube's iTunes video tool allows users adding multiple files to convert at a time, so you needn't import files one by one to do format conversion.
Super fast conversion speed
ChewTune takes full advantage of NVIDIA's CUDA technology to largely accelerate conversion speed. The GPU acceleration saves users lots of time when using H.264 codec to do format conversion. NOTE: To use CUDA GPU computing feature, a CUDA-compatible NVIDIA graphics card must be installed. And the CUDA acceleration works only when creating H.264 encoded video files.
Shut down computer after conversion
If you don't want to wait around for the conversion process, you can tick off "Shut down computer after conversion" option to save power.
*.wmv(Only available on Windows 7);*.m4v
*.mp3; *.m4a; *.mp2; *.mpa; *.wma; *.aac; *.ac3; *.ogg; *.aiff; *.ra; *.ram; *.dts; *.m4r; *.mka; *.flac; *.au; *.wav
Note: Only purchased videos can be loaded into Pavtube ChewTune.
Output Devices Supported
Apple products: Apple TV, iPad, the New iPad, iPod, iPod nano,
iPod classic, iPod touch 4, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4
Output File Types
H.264/MPEG-4, DivX, XviD, MKV, MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, FLV, SWF, F4V, MOV, 3GP, 3G2, VOB, TS, DV, MPEG-2 HD Video (*.mpg), MPEG- TS Video(*.ts), Quick Time HD Video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.wmv), Audio-Video Interleaved HD Video (*.avi)
MP3, AAC, FLAC, MKA (MKA(Matroska) Audio), OGG (Ogg Vorbis Audio), WAV(Nokia WAV Audio), AC3 (Dolby Digital AC-3), M4A, MP2, AIFF, AMR, SUN AU Format
1. When running the software, your anti-virus software may report a virus/worm. This is normal, please ignore the report.
2. To convert iTunes files, iTunes must be installed. Click to download iTune 10 from Apple official site. To convert Windows Media files, Windows Media Player is required.
A: No. iTunes Plus downloads go without DRM protection and thus are not supported by ChewTune. Yet you can use Video Converter to convert them if necessary.Q: How to update Pavtube Software?
A: Please click here to see the detailed steps.Q: I have ever purchased your Windows software and now I changed my PC to Mac.
Can I install this software onto my Mac? Or can you send me a Mac version?
A: All of our softwares are platform-independent ones but not cross-platform.
So a Windows software cannot be installed onto a Mac computer and vice
If you need a Mac version, please kindly contact with Pavtube support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or if you need a Windows version, please kindly contact with Pavtube support team at email@example.com.
Discount will be available for a second purchase.
A: The software converts video files purchased from iTunes Store (.m4v), Amazon Video on Demand (.wmv) and audios in various formats. Unpaid videos are not acceptable for Pavtube ChewTune.Q: Is there any limitations to the trial version?
A: YES. The trial version exports 10 audio files only, and puts a Pavtube logo on the screen of converted videos.Q: Do I have to install additional codec packs or components?
A: NO. But iTunes is required to convert iTunes store movies and Windows Media Player to convert purchased Windows Media
Q: Your FAQ did not help me out and I need technical support!
A: Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our custom support staff are willing to help you out.
- How to transfer movie from Digital Copy to Google Nexus 10 tablet?
- How to transfer iTunes, Digital Copy movies to Galaxy S4?
- How to download Amazon purchased movie to Galaxy Note 8 for viewing on the road
- Convert and Transfer iTunes HD movies to Kubo Arc preferred format
- How to stream iTunes Store movies to WD TV Live Hub for watching on HDTV?
- Play DRM-protected videos and movies on Google Nexus 10
- Best settings for Surface - download Digital Copy movies to Microsoft Surface RT/Pro
- How to transfer DRM protected iTunes M4V to Microsoft Surface RT/Pro
- How can I view purchased Amazon WMV on Surface RT/Surface Pro with best settings?
- Sync iTunes to Nexus 7 - Enjoy iTunes M4V on Google Nexus 7 when father-son camping
- How to put and play Digital Copy files on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1?
- Download digital copy movies to Kindle Fire HD on a Windows PC
- How to copy/transfer/download Blu-ray/DVD Digital Copy to computer?
- How to transfer iTunes M4V movies to Kindle Fire HD?
- What is HDCP and how to fix HDCP compatibility issues?
- How to Play Amazon Movie on the New iPad 3?
- Convert iTunes movies to Asus PadFone for playback
- How to download iTunes 1080p/720p M4V videos to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1?
- Help Get Digital Copy Play Back on Transformer
- Convert iTunes Videos to Transformer Prime
2.7.1Dec 06, 2012
Enhanced H.264 720P output
Added H.264 1080P output
Improved audio video synchronization
Fixed the bugs caused by abnormal memory allocation
Improved iTunes playback and recording
4.3.0Sep 18, 2012
- Now work with iTunes 10.7.
4.3.0Sep 10, 2012
- Include 18 new profiles for Android and Windows portable devices.
- Now support converting .wmv digital copies under Windows XP.
- Fixed some bugs.
4.2.0Jul 01, 2012
- Fixed conversion problems with protected WMV video.
4.1.1Jun 17, 2012
- Fixed some bugs.
4.1.1Jun 11, 2012
- Added Apply to All option to Crop feature.
- Fixed some bugs.
4.1.0May 31, 2012
- Fixed the issue that WMV files could not be imported.
4.1.0May 27, 2012
- Added support to Windows XP OS.
- DRM mode under Option is now taken out.
- Fixed some bugs.
4.0.8May 08, 2012
- Fixed some bugs.
4.0.7Apr 27, 2012
- New presets for Apple TV Dolby Digital 5.1 audio pass-through.