Pavtube ChewTune is an easy-to-use and intuitive DRM removal tool that can legally produce a DRM-free copy of the original. Besides bypassing DRM protection, this DRM Media Converter tool is also good at recording your authorized videos or movies downloaded from a "Digital Copy" (typically bundled with a DVD or Blu-ray Disc), iTunes, Amazon Instant Video, WB Digital Copy, BBC iPlayer, etc. to many other commonly used audio and video formats, so that you can use the DRM-free copies on practically any compatible electronic device, such as Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Apple iPhone 5S/5C, Sony Xperia Z1, LG G-Pad and more.
- Legally strip DRM copy protection from Digital Copy, WMV, and M4V
- Record DRM media to iOS/Android/Windows devices supported file type
- Change DRM files to any regular format you want with expected quality
- Support files downloaded from iTunes, Amazon Video on Demand, Blockbuster, etc.
- Support batch conversion and auto-shutdown computer after conversion
Supported OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
ChewTune + Blu-ray Ultimate$94$75ChewTune + Blu-ray UltimateThis bundle includes Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate to convert Blu-ray movies, DVDs, and non-protected videos.
BD/DVD Ripper + Video ConverterBlu-ray Video Converter UltimateBlu-ray Video Converter Ultimate is capable of ripping Blu-ray/DVDs and non-protected videos files.
Legally remove DRM protection from videos
Offer optimized presets for popular multimedia devices
Output various video and audio file types
Support batch conversion and auto-shutdown
Authorized DRM media files, including WMV, M4V and Digital Copy movies
Output Devices Supported
Apple products: Apple TV, iPad, the New iPad, iPod, iPod nano,
iPod classic, iPod touch 4, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4
Output File Types
H.264/MPEG-4, DivX, XviD, MKV, MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, FLV, SWF, F4V, MOV, 3GP, 3G2, VOB, TS, DV, MPEG-2 HD Video (*.mpg), MPEG- TS Video(*.ts), Quick Time HD Video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.wmv), Audio-Video Interleaved HD Video (*.avi)
MP3, AAC, FLAC, MKA (MKA(Matroska) Audio), OGG (Ogg Vorbis Audio), WAV(Nokia WAV Audio), AC3 (Dolby Digital AC-3), M4A, MP2, AIFF, AMR, SUN AU Format
1. When running the software, your anti-virus software may report a virus/worm. This is normal, please ignore the report.
2. To convert iTunes files, iTunes must be installed. Click to download iTune 10 from Apple official site. To convert Windows Media files, Windows Media Player is required.
A: No. iTunes Plus downloads go without DRM protection and thus are not supported by ChewTune. Yet you can use Video Converter to convert them if necessary.Q: How to update Pavtube Software?
A: Please click here to see the detailed steps.Q: I have ever purchased your Windows software and now I changed my PC to Mac.
Can I install this software onto my Mac? Or can you send me a Mac version?
A: All of our softwares are platform-independent ones but not cross-platform.
So a Windows software cannot be installed onto a Mac computer and vice
If you need a Mac version, please kindly contact with Pavtube support team at email@example.com.
Or if you need a Windows version, please kindly contact with Pavtube support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discount will be available for a second purchase.
A: The software allows video files downloaded from iTunes Store (.m4v), Amazon Video on Demand (.wmv) and more as input.Q: Is there any limitations to the trial version?
A: YES. The trial version puts a Pavtube logo on the screen of created videos.Q: Do I have to install additional codec packs or components?
A: NO. But iTunes is required to handle iTunes store movies and Windows Media Player is required to record Windows Media files.
Q: Your FAQ did not help me out and I need technical support!
A: Send email to email@example.com and our custom support staff are willing to help you out.
- Convert iTunes M4V movie, Amazon WMV Video and Digital Copy to Nexus 5
- Turn iTunes video into MP4 for Kindle Fire HDX 7 and 8.9
- Transfer DRM-locked files (e.g. iTunes Video, Amazon Video, Digital Copies) to Galaxy Note 3
- Play DRM Videos (iTunes, Digital Copy, Amazon) on Nexus 7 2nd Gen (2013)
- How to transfer movie from Digital Copy to Google Nexus 10 tablet?
- How to transfer iTunes, Digital Copy movies to Galaxy S4?
- How to download Amazon purchased movie to Galaxy Note 8 for viewing on the road
- Convert and Transfer iTunes HD movies to Kubo Arc preferred format
- How to stream iTunes Store movies to WD TV Live Hub for watching on HDTV?
- Play DRM-protected videos and movies on Google Nexus 10
- Best settings for Surface - download Digital Copy movies to Microsoft Surface RT/Pro
- How to transfer DRM protected iTunes M4V to Microsoft Surface RT/Pro
- How can I view purchased Amazon WMV on Surface RT/Surface Pro with best settings?
- Sync iTunes to Nexus 7 - Enjoy iTunes M4V on Google Nexus 7 when father-son camping
- How to put and play Digital Copy files on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1?
- Download digital copy movies to Kindle Fire HD on a Windows PC
- How to copy/transfer/download Blu-ray/DVD Digital Copy to computer?
- How to transfer iTunes M4V movies to Kindle Fire HD?
- What is HDCP and how to fix HDCP compatibility issues?
- How to Play Amazon Movie on the New iPad 3?
184.108.40.20653Oct 10, 2013
1. Support DRM Audios (*.m4a and *.wma)
2. Support WMV conversion on Windows XP in Hook mode.
1. More steady to convert iTunes videos
2. Fixed WMV conversion problems.
220.127.116.1142Sep 17, 2013
1. Supports latest iTunes videos and DRM WMV on Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
2. Supports latest iTunes videos on XP
3. Removed DRM/non-DRM Audio input
4.3.0Jan 25, 2013
- Fixed conversion error of Windows Media DRM file (.wmv) on Windows 8.
- Fixed out of sync issue.
- Fixed conversion failure with improper bitrate settings.
4.3.0Dec 06, 2012
Enhanced H.264 720P output
Added H.264 1080P output
Improved audio video synchronization
Fixed the bugs caused by abnormal memory allocation
Improved iTunes playback and recording
4.3.0Sep 18, 2012
- Now work with iTunes 10.7.
4.3.0Sep 10, 2012
- Include 18 new profiles for Android and Windows portable devices.
- Now support converting .wmv digital copies under Windows XP.
- Fixed some bugs.
4.2.0Jul 01, 2012
- Fixed conversion problems with protected WMV video.
4.1.1Jun 17, 2012
- Fixed some bugs.
4.1.1Jun 11, 2012
- Added Apply to All option to Crop feature.
- Fixed some bugs.
4.1.0May 31, 2012
- Fixed the issue that WMV files could not be imported.