It is inconvenient for Mac users to enjoy iTunes videos since only five Apple devices are accredited to play iTunes files with one iTunes account. The problem becomes worse when you have got a non-Apple device like Nook Tablet-one of the best competitor of iPad 2. Nook Tablet Tablet features a full-color 7-inch touch screen with 1024x600 pixel resolution, two-finger multi-touch display, 8GB of storage, 8hrs battery life and a rubber casing on its back section. It offers Wi-Fi connectivity but no 3G.
You are not allowed to transfer iTunes videos to Nook Tablet for playing. But many people want to do that because they don’t like being limited and they need more playing allowance. Pavtube ChewTune is just the best iTunes to Nook Tablet video converter for you to convert iTunes videos to Nook Tablet and make iTunes videos free from playing limitation.
To transcode iTunes videos for Nook Tablet playing, you should do something before the conversion.
1. Start up iTunes, and switch to “Movies” under LIBRARY.
2. Select the movies you’d like to convert, right click and select “Get Info”.
3. In the “Multiple Item Information” window, switch to “Options” tab, find “Remember position” and select “No” from its drop-down list. Click “OK”.
Now you’re ready to convert iTunes videos to Nook Tablet with Pavtube iTunes to Nook Tablet video converter.
1. Run Pavtube ChewTune, click “Add” button on the main interface to import iTunes movies, or you may drag and drop the movies from iTunes Movie Library to the software.
2. Click “Format” bar and select an output format for playing on Nook Tablet. Nook Tablet supports DivX, MPEG-4, Xvid, H.263, and H.264 codec. Here I suggest you choose “Android >> Nook Color (*.mp4)”, because Nook Color’s screen definition is similar to Nook Tablet with h264 video codec.
3. Click “Convert” to start converting iTunes videos to Nook Tablet with Pavtube iTunes to Nook Tablet MP4 video converter. When conversion completes, click “Open” to get the output movies. To transport iTunes videos to Nook Tablet is easy, just connect the Nook Tablet to your PC with USB cable, and then you can enjoy iTunes videos on Nook Tablet.
Tips: The conversion proceeds as iTunes plays the movies. So DO NOT turn off iTunes until the conversion is completed.
- How can I play DVD movies on my Google Nexus 10?
- Transfer DVD ISO/IFO to Microsoft Surface RT & Pro
- How to Convert and Play DVD movies on Microsoft Surface RT or Pro Tablet
- Download/Put DVD movies onto Kindle Fire HD
- DVD Ripper for Kindle Fire HD - Convert/rip DVD ISO/IFO to MP4 for Kindle Fire HD
- Copy DVD ISO image to Nexus 7 with best video quality