The Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 is one of the fastest Android tablets out there, combining an already proven design with a better camera, a faster processor, and a beautiful screen. The TF700's IPS screen sports a 1,920 x 1,200-pixel resolution. This ties it with the Acer Iconia Tab A700's display as the highest-resolution Android tablet screens available.
Equipped with the high resolution screen, the Asus Infinity TF700 is good for us to watch Blu-ray videos. But, you can’t play Blu-ray on Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 directly, because TF700 doesn’t have a Blu-ray driver, so you need to convert Blu-ray movies to Infinity TF700 MP4 formats for watching. Below is a brief guide for you if you don’t know how to play Blu-ray disc/ISO/folder videos on Asus Infinity TF700.
1. Free download Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper.
This software will convert Blu-ray to MP4 for Asus Infinity TF700, besides it can convert DVD videos to Asus Infinity TF700. Blu-ray Ripper Patch is recommended to download which supports latest devices, such as Asus Infinity TF700.
2. Install and launch the best Asus Infinity TF700 Blu-ray converter.
3. Import the Blu-ray video you want to convert, and then choose the best video output format for Asus Infinity TF700.
Click format column and choose Android -> Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 Full HD Video (*.mp4). This format is perfectly supported by Asus Infinity TF700.
4. After choosing the format, you can click settings button to see detail information of the format, and you can change the profile parameters. In video column, you can set codec, size, bitrate, frame rate, etc.
5. Edit function is very useful in the software. You can use Trim, Crop, Watermark, Effect and Audio Replace feature to edit the videos which you want to convert.
6. Click conversion to start converting Blu-ray videos to Infinity TF700.
Blu-ray Ripper for Asus Infinity TF700 runs smoothly with video and audio synchronization perfectly guaranteed.
- Review: Mac Blu-ray Ripping for iOS, Android Tablets & Phones
- DVD to Galaxy Note Converter- Rip/Convert/Compress DVD to Galaxy Note
- Backup/convert DVD for streaming to Xobx 360 with 5.1 sounds?
- Add DVD to PowerPoint for presentation
- How to keep original/ correct aspect ratio for 16:9 and 4:3 display?
- BD to MP4 on Mac: copy/backup/rip BD to MP4 on Mac