If you really want to watch iTunes purchased movies on an Android tab, like Acer Iconia, there is a way to do that. In this guide I will introduce how to get iTunes music videos onto Acer Iconia A100, a latest Android tab that undercuts iPad 2 quite a lot.
Before conversion you need to change iTunes options:
1. Launch iTunes, and switch to “Movies” under LIBRARY.
2. Select the videos you’d like to convert, right click on them, and select “Get Info”.
3. Switch to “Options” tab, find “Remember position” and select “No” from its drop-down list. Click “OK” to confirm.
Now you can convert iTunes movies with Pavtube ChewTune:
1. Drag and drop the movies from iTunes Movie Library to the Pavtube ChewTune. Or you may click “Add” button on the main interface to import iTunes movies.
2. Click “Format” and select an output format for the Acer Iconia. Here I choose “Common Video>> H.264 Video (*.mp4)”.
3. Click “Convert” to start conversion. The conversion proceeds as iTunes plays the movies. So DO NOT turn off iTunes until the conversion is completed.
When conversion completes, click “Open” to get the output files. Now you’re ready to get the converted iTunes movies onto Acer Iconia tab. Access Acer Iconia Tab A100 via USB connection. When the movies are copied to Acer Iconia tab, you’re free to play them.
1. iTunes Store movies are normally H.264 encoded .m4v files while H.264 encoded .mp4 format is more preferable for Android tablets- actually all tabs (Xoom, Galaxy Tab, HTC Flyer, Touch Pad, Playbook, etc) play the format.
2. You can extract MP3, AAC, WMA, M4R (iPhone Ringtone format) audio from iTunes Store videos with Pavtube ChewTune. Just select the audio format from “Common video” in step 2.
3. When an Acer Iconia tab is connected to PC, you can drag and drop files to it like you do with any other USB storage device. But you can use Acer Sync as you like- a free tool for user to sync/transfer files from PC to Acer Iconia Tabs.
- How can I play DVD movies on my Google Nexus 10?
- Transfer DVD ISO/IFO to Microsoft Surface RT & Pro
- How to Convert and Play DVD movies on Microsoft Surface RT or Pro Tablet
- Download/Put DVD movies onto Kindle Fire HD
- DVD Ripper for Kindle Fire HD - Convert/rip DVD ISO/IFO to MP4 for Kindle Fire HD
- Copy DVD ISO image to Nexus 7 with best video quality