When it comes to Samsung tablets, you definitely have a lot of choices, ranging from the original Galaxy Tab 10.1, Galaxy Tab 7.7, Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus to the Galaxy Tab 8.9, and now you have the new Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. The Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 is considered as Samsung’s response to Amazon’s Kindle Fire, while the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is Samsung’s replacement of the original Galaxy Tab 10.1. The recently released Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 features two things that the former Galaxy 10.1 tablet does not offer: one is Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and the other is a lower price tag. As lots of users wanna know how to put and play 1080p Blu-ray movies on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, this guide will give you some hints in this respect.
In order to watch 1080p Blu-ray movies on Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, you need turn Blu-ray into Galaxy 2 10.1 slate supported video formats in the first place.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 supported video/audio formats
Video Formats: MP4/DivX/Xvid/H.264/H.263
Audio Formats: MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac
Pavtube Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Converter
1. Launch Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Ø Click on ‘Blu-ray Disc’ icon, ‘Blu-ray Folder’ icon, or ‘IFO/ISO’ icon to load your source files.
Ø Check the movie title you want to convert to Galaxy tablet 2 10.1, and preview the file you just selected from the Blu-ray movie in the preview window if you want.
Ø Select wanted subtitles and audio track if necessary. Then when you watching Blu-ray on Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, you will have your wanted subtitles and audio track played.
2. Select ‘Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (*.mp4)’ as output for converting your Blu-ray 1080p movie
Ø Click ‘Format’ menu to choose ‘Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (*.mp4)’ as target format from ‘Samsung’ preset option.
Ø Click on ‘Settings’ button to adjust video and audio settings if the default settings do not fit your needs. Actually, you will benefit from a balance between file size and quality by using the default settings.
3. Click on ‘Convert’ button to rip Blu-ray for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
4. Click on ‘Open’ button to get the converted MP4 files for Galaxy Tab 2
As soon as you have the converted mp4 files, you are able to put and play 1080p Blu-ray movies on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 without limits.
- How can I play DVD movies on my Google Nexus 10?
- Transfer DVD ISO/IFO to Microsoft Surface RT & Pro
- How to Convert and Play DVD movies on Microsoft Surface RT or Pro Tablet
- Download/Put DVD movies onto Kindle Fire HD
- DVD Ripper for Kindle Fire HD - Convert/rip DVD ISO/IFO to MP4 for Kindle Fire HD
- Copy DVD ISO image to Nexus 7 with best video quality