Purchased iTunes movies and TV shows are protected by DRM that makes it very hard to play them on devices other than what they were purchased for. Or even different player software on the same device.“This might be a stupid question but…can I watch my movies bought from iTunes on a Kindle Fire HD?”
The Kindle Fire HD features 7-inch 1280x800 HD display. Unlike other 7" tablets, Kindle Fire HD delivers rich color and deep contrast from every angle, with an advanced polarizing filter and custom anti-glare technology. That’s good for enjoying movies everywhere. Speaking of watching iTunes M4V video on Kindle Fire HD, the individual videos could be converted and stripped of DRM. In this guide, we present how to transfer iTunes M4V movies to Kindle Fire HD with best video quality.
Pavtube ChewTune - a professional DRM removal program, here we run it as an iTunes to Kindle Fire HD Converter.
Tips and warnings
1. To convert iTunes files, iTunes must be installed.
2. Please don’t use iTunes during conversion, or an error may occur.
3. This program cannot convert unplayable iTunes files (damaged, unauthorized, etc.).
4. The DRM removing process may mislead your anti-virus software to falsely report virus/worm. Please ignore the report to keep on ripping.
Steps to transfer iTunes M4V movies to Kindle Fire HD with best video quality
1. Add iTunes movie files to Pavtube ChewTune via clicking “Add video” or “Add from folder” button.
2. Click format menu to choose “Amazon Kindle Fire HD H.264 (*.mp4)” as output format from “Android” option. If the current version you are using does not have Kindle Fire HD profile, you can go to profile patches page to download a patch.
3. Click “Settings” button and enter “Profile Settings” panel to customize file quality by adjusting video and audio settings.
The best settings for converting iTunes video to Kindle Fire HD MP4 video
Size (pix): 1280*800
Bitrate (kbps): 1500
Frame Rate (fps): original
Sample Rate (hz): 44100
If you are expecting a much better video quality, you can set the video bite rate higher than 1500. But notice that the output file size will vary based on video bit rate. In general, the higher video bit rate, the larger output file size, and vice versa.
4. Click “Convert” button to start iTunes M4V to Kindle Fire HD MP4 video conversion.
After the conversion, you can click “Open” button to get the generated MP4 files and transfer them to your Kindle Fire HD tablet for viewing without any problem. Enjoy yourself.
- How can I play DVD movies on my Google Nexus 10?
- Transfer DVD ISO/IFO to Microsoft Surface RT & Pro
- How to Convert and Play DVD movies on Microsoft Surface RT or Pro Tablet
- Download/Put DVD movies onto Kindle Fire HD
- DVD Ripper for Kindle Fire HD - Convert/rip DVD ISO/IFO to MP4 for Kindle Fire HD
- Copy DVD ISO image to Nexus 7 with best video quality