It is known to all that iTunes videos are only available in one iTunes users account on the limited playing devices or media players. It is not convenient for us to transfer iTunes videos to other video playing devices for playing. But many people want to do that because they don’t like being limited and they need more playing allowance while they have got many portable video playing devices. One of the most popular devices is Amazon Kindle Fire.
Though Amazon Kindle Fire is not as strong as iPad 2 or the other tablet products, the low price with only $199 indeed attracted many people to buy one. So, many people would like to enjoy iTunes videos on Kindle Fire without any limitation. Is there any solution to solve this problem? And is there any video tool to convert iTunes videos to Kindle Fire? Pavtube ChewTune is just the best iTunes to Kindle Fire video converter for you to convert iTunes videos to Kindle Fire and make iTunes videos free from playing limitation.
To transcode iTunes videos for Kindle Fire playing, you should do something before the conversion.
1. Start up iTunes, and switch to “Movies” under LIBRARY.
2. Select the movies you’d like to convert, right click and select “Get Info”.
3. In the “Multiple Item Information” window, switch to “Options” tab, find “Remember position” and select “No” from its drop-down list. Click “OK”.
Now you’re ready to convert iTunes videos to Kindle Fire with Pavtube iTunes to Kindle Fire video converter.
1. Run Pavtube ChewTune, click “Add” button on the main interface to import iTunes movies, or you may drag and drop the movies from iTunes Movie Library to the software.
2. Click “Format” bar and select an output format for playing on Kindle Fire. Kindle Fire supports DivX, MPEG-4, Xvid, H.263, and H.264 codec. Here I suggest you choose “Android >> Nook Color (*.mp4)”, because Nook Color’s screen definition is similar to Kindle Fire with h264 video codec.
3. Click “Convert” to start converting iTunes videos to Kindle Fire with Pavtube iTunes to Kindle Fire MP4 video converter. When conversion completes, click “Open” to get the output movies. To transport iTunes videos to Kindle Fire is easy, just connect the Kindle Fire to your PC with USB cable, and then you can enjoy iTunes videos on Kindle Fire.
Tips: The conversion proceeds as iTunes plays the movies. So DO NOT turn off iTunes until the conversion is completed.
- How can I play DVD movies on my Google Nexus 10?
- Transfer DVD ISO/IFO to Microsoft Surface RT & Pro
- How to Convert and Play DVD movies on Microsoft Surface RT or Pro Tablet
- Download/Put DVD movies onto Kindle Fire HD
- DVD Ripper for Kindle Fire HD - Convert/rip DVD ISO/IFO to MP4 for Kindle Fire HD
- Copy DVD ISO image to Nexus 7 with best video quality