- Fast download and convert YouTube videos on Mac.
- One click to realize “Download + Conversion” together.
- Easy-to-use and intuitive interface.
- Support batch conversion.
- Perfect audio and video synchronization.
Supported OS: Mac OS X Leopard (10.5), Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7)
Size: 8.8 MB
- A professional Mac tool to convert video from one format to anotherIt is unbelievable easy and fast for Mac users to enjoy YouTube videos anywhere they like. Add the YouTube video's URL, click OK, and then choose an output video formats, you can get your wanted video formats including MP4, 3GP, MPEG-4, AVI, MPG, MOV, 3G2.
This YouTube converter for Mac is extremely easy to use, only three clicks you can successfully finish the YouTube video files download and conversion with the super high quality.
Fast process speed
This YouTube converter adopts multithreading technology, the download and conversion speed is faster than any other YouTube converter and beyond your imagination.
Download and convert with one click
This program is not only a YouTube video downloader but also a YouTube video converter for Mac. Moreover, it can download and convert video files at the same time for saving you a lot time.
Support multiple tasks
This program allows you to batch download and convert multiple YouTube video files at a time.
Play video after downloading or conversion
Click "Play" button, you can have a preview of the movie or video in the show window on this program.
Excellent output video quality
The program can output excellent output video quality, so you will not be troubled by the audio and video sync issue.
Advanced customize settings
Click "Custom" button to enter into the settings panel, you can adjust the video Codec, Size, BitRate, FrameRate, audio Codec, SampleRate, BitRate, and Channels to batter your output video quality.
- 1G Hz or above PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor.
- Mac OS X Leopard (10.5), Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7)
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
- 1024*768 or higher resolution display.
YouTube videos (FLV and F4V)
Output File Types
MP4 (supported by iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV, Gphone, Blackberry etc.), 3GP (supported by 3G mobile phones), FLV (suitable for online transfer), MPEG-4 (support importing to iMovie, Final Cut Pro.), AVI, MPG, MOV, 3G2, VOB.
MP3, AAC, FLAC, (iTunes supported audio formats), MKA (MKA(Matroska) Audio), OGG (Ogg Vorbis Audio), WAV(Nokia WAV Audio), AC3 (Dolby Digital AC-3), M4A (Nokia M4A Audio)
Meet your high expectation
The software worked beautifully. We wanted to put some YouTube videos into a power point. The only problem we had was moving the power point from the computer, it was designed on to a laptop. We solved that problem by purchasing the software for that computer as well. Jan, 2010
Fast and easy to use
The software works very well and I find that the speed of the conversion is good. I am not having any problems with the software at the present time. I cannot think of any improvements that need to be made at the present time. 2009.7.17
Works great and satisfy your needs
I have downloaded the updated version per the instructions. All seems to be working fine now. I found your software through a search engine (MSN) and compared it to 3 others with the trial versions prior to selecting Pavetube to buy. Overall, I am satisfied with the product. 2009.3.12Q: What are the differences between the trial version and the retail version?
A: A trail version converts videos with watermark (the logo of Pavtube) on the screen and asks if you would like to purchase at each run while a retail version allows you to use freely without putting on watermark. As a customer of Pavtube, you will be reminded to update the software whenever a new version is released. The update is free of charge for lifetime. Besides, your emails will be attended at the first time, your advice and requirements will be much valued when we upgrade the software.Q: How to combine multiple video clips into one file?
A: Select the items you want to combine together and check the box of ‘Merge into one file’ before converting the videos.Q: How can I get AAC/ AC3 5.1 channels as output audio?
A: You can click ‘Settings’ button and select ‘5.1 channels’ from the drop-down list of Audio Channel. Please note that piratical output formats do not support 5.1 channels.Q: How can I set the output file name?
A: Please find the column named ‘Destination File’ on file list. Double click the output name and then you can type in desired output file name.Q: I’d like to eliminate black bars (edges) from the movie, what should I do?
A: Click ‘Edit’ button to enter into the edit panel and switch to the Crop tab, then just drag the dashed frame on the video screen of the original preview window to cut off the unwanted parts to get the right aspect ratio you need.Q: How do I install and register the software?
A: Please find more details at Install and register Mac products.
2.5.0Dec 28, 2011
- Fixed for YouTube video download failure issue.
v2.4May 19, 2010
– Fixed the bug that caused download failure when capture online video by pasting URL to address bar.
v1.4Apr 16, 2010
- Fixed for some bugs to ensure the app download videos from Youtube properly.
v1.4Feb 05, 2010
- Fixed for crashes that occur when the software works with Intel Core i5/ i7.
- Reinforced the merging feature.
v1.3Dec 31, 2009
- Further optimized the performance of audio video synchronization.
- Added new profiles and now allows the users to customize and save profile settings.
What's next? Price: $35