- YouTube Downloader + YouTube Video Converter + Local Video Converter.
- Download FLV/F4V online videos from YouTube, MySpace, Dailymotion, MTV, etc.
- Download and convert YouTube videos simultaneously.
- Make downloaded YouTube videos playable on the new iPad 3, Xoom, Galaxy Tab, Asus Transformer, Kindle Fire, PS Vita, etc.
- Convert local video files to MKV, MP4, VOB, MOV, AVI, WMV and more.
- Support UPnP connectivity for UPnP compatible devices.
Supported OS: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
Size: 11.3 MB
- Converting WMV, AVI, TiVo, MKV, AVCHD files to H.264, MKV, MP4, etc.Pavtube YouTube Converter is an extremely easy-to-use downloader and converter program that can download and convert FLV/F4V videos from different online video websites, including but not limited to YouTube, Myspace, Yahoo Video, Google Video, MTV, Dailymotio, etc. with unrivalled speed and quality. With this YouTube downloader and converter software, you can easily convert any online FLV/F4V files to your wanted file formats like MP4, MKV, FLV, VOB, WMV, 3GP, AVI, MOV, MPG, MKA, WAV, AC3, MP3, etc. More than downloading and converting online videos, the local videos stored on your computer's HDD are also supported. You can convert local videos for playback on various tablets, smartphones, media players and game consoles, such as iPad 3, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, the new ATV 3, Xoom, Kindle Fire, Acer Iconia, Galaxy Tab 7.7/10.1, WD TV media player, PS Vita, PS3, Xbox 360 and more.
This YouTube converter is extremely easy to handle, only three clicks you can successfully download and convert the YouTube video files with fast speed and good quality.
This special function will automatically parse and grab the valid URL of the FLV/F4V video from YouTube.com, Google.com, Yahoo.com, Myspace.com, etc. when the video is playing.
Simultaneously download and convert online videos
This YouTube Converter software is able to download and convert videos from YouTube, MySpace, MTV, Vimeo, CNN, MSN, Google Video, Dailymotion, etc. simutaneously for viewing on various tablets, smartphones, HD Media Players, and game consoles.
Support batch tasks
This program allows you to download and convert multiple YouTube videos in batches at a time.
Numerous output choices
There are numerous output choices available, including MP4, H.264, Xvid, DivX, AVI, WMV, MKV, VOB, 3GP, TS, M4V, etc.
Presets for hot devices
This YouTube downloader and converter program comes with a wide range of format presets for popular devices, including the new iPad 3, Apple TV 3, iPhone 4s, Asus Transformer, Xoom, and more. If you could not find the preset you want, you can go to our profile patches page to download what you need.
- Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- DirectX Version: 9.0 or above
- Memory: 64MB at least
- Processor: 500MHz Intel or 500MHz AMD CPU
- Hard Disc Space: 512MB or above
FLV and F4V videos from YouTube, Google Video, Myspace, Vimeo, MTV, Dailymotion, CNN, MSN, Yahoo Video, metacafe and more
MP4 (supported by iPod, iPhone, the new iPad 3, PSP, PS Vita, Apple TV 3, PlayBook, Asus Transformer, Kindle Fire, etc.), 3GP (supported by 3G mobile phones), 3G2, FLV (suitable for online transfer), SWF, AVI, MPG, MOV, VOB, DV, ASF, VC-1, MKV, M4V. WMV, and mroe.
Audio MP3, AAC, FLAC, (iTunes supported audio formats), MKA (MKA(Matroska) Audio), OGG (Ogg Vorbis Audio), WAV(Nokia WAV Audio), AC3 (Dolby Digital AC-3), M4A (Nokia M4A Audio) Anonymous
Pavtube provides a one stop shopping experience
You guys deserve this review so I'm glad to write it:I'd like to to take a moment to express my appreciation for the media software products and services provided at Pavtube.In addition to making available to all internet users a free flash video download program Pavtube also has numerous video file transfer and conversion utilities that are easy to use, well programmed, very fast and inexpensive.In general, Pavtube provides a one stop shopping experience for any budget minded consumer faced with a possibly daunting video transfer or conversion project that may require a good technical support staff to walk you through it.As a professional audio recording engineer who at times must also work with video recordings I have found that if Pavtube doesn't provide it, you probably won't need it! June 12, 2012
Simple and direct
I really like the software. The main reason I bought it was the VERY user friendly interface. It's very simple and direct. I'm a film student, and it converts all my footage to a small file size, which anyone will tell you is a lifesaver for any hard drive. There was one other converter I was looking at, but yours won. March 26, 2010
Fast and fantastic
Your application is fantastic. Very quick conversions and lots of file format options. Very happy overall, thank you! Feb. 23, 2010
Worked very well
I am using the Pavtube converter to convert some video taken with my Droid cell phone for use in Adobe Premiere. I could not use them directly. Your product worked very well. I found your software doing a Google search for video converters. Jan. 26, 2010Q: How to update Pavtube Software?
A: Please click here to see the detailed steps.Q: I have ever purchased your Windows software and now I changed my PC to Mac.
Can I install this software onto my Mac? Or can you send me a Mac version?
A: All of our softwares are platform-independent ones but not cross-platform. So a Windows software cannot be installed onto a Mac computer and vice versa.
If you need a Mac version, please kindly contact with Pavtube support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or if you need a Windows version, please kindly contact with Pavtube support team at email@example.com.
Discount will be available for a second purchase.
Q: What are the differences between the trial version and the retail version?
A: A trail version converts videos with watermark (the logo of Pavtube) on the screen and asks if you would like to purchase at each run while a retail version allows you to use freely without putting on watermark. As a customer of Pavtube, you will be reminded to update the software whenever a new version is released. The update is free of charge for lifetime. Besides, your emails will be attended at the first time, your advice and requirements will be much valued when we upgrade the software.Q: How to combine multiple video clips into one file?
A: Select the items you want to combine together and check the box of ‘Merge into one file’ before converting the videos.Q: My widescreen movies (16x9) aren't staying widescreen after conversion. I don't want the video to be stretched and made taller. What can I do?
A: Simply click ‘Settings’ button and set the Video Size to 16*9 aspect ratio before converting the movie.Q: How can I get AAC/ AC3 5.1 channels as output audio?
A: You can click ‘Settings’ button and select ‘5.1 channels’ from the drop-down list of Audio Channel. Please note that piratical output formats do not support 5.1 channels.Q: How can I set the output file name?
A: Please find the column named ‘Destination File’ on file list. Double click the output name and then you can type in desired output file name.Q: My videos were recorded by my HD camcorder, there are many stripes and noises on the picture after conversion, why should this happen?
A: Some footages are taken under interlacing mode, and this lead to stripes and lines on the screen. To eliminate the lines, you may follow ‘Edit’ menu-> ‘Effect’ tab and check ‘Deinterlacing’ box before conversion. As to the noise, when you apply the special effect mode “Simple Gauss Blur” from the drop-down list, the noise will be reduced greatly.Q: I’d like to eliminate black bars (edges) from the movie, what should I do?
A: Click ‘Edit’ button to enter into the edit panel and switch to the Crop tab, then just drag the dashed frame on the video screen of the original preview window to cut off the unwanted parts to get the right aspect ratio you need.Q: How do I install and register the software?
A: Please find more details at Install and register Windows products.Q: I am unable to download the program properly. What can I do?
A: Please check whether your computer has been infected. Then check your IE settings. Please click "Internet option..." under "Tools", and then select the "General" Page, just click "Delete file...", and it will be OK.Q: Can I change the output file name?
A: Yes. Please find the column named "Destination File" on file list. Click the particular output name under the "Destination File" column, and then you can specify the output file name.
1.3.1May 07, 2012
- Fixed the downloading error with some videos from YouTube.
- Fixed crash issue that occurs in the process of video conversion.
1.3.1Mar 22, 2012
- Changed the skin of user interface.
- Fixed some bugs.
v1.2Aug 04, 2010
- The performance of audio and video synchronization has been improved.
v1.2Dec 31, 2009
– Further optimized the performance of audio video synchronization
v1.1Dec 11, 2009
- Workaround for download flash videos from TRMP.
- Refined the playback quality for inlaid player.
- Added support for deleting file that is currently in playing, downloading or waiting status.
- More stable than previous version.
What's next? Price: $35